The Cisco Net Price initiative illustrates Cisco’s commitment to simplifying the quoting and ordering process, including the transactional process for distribution partners and 2T (two-tier) channel partners.
Click the button below to get answers to all your Cisco Net Price questions, including:
1. What do I need to be aware of with the launch of Cisco Net Price on Day 1?
2. If I have a DART that’s not expired, can I still use it when Net Price goes live?
3. Do I need to manage line level identifiers (i.e., Magic Keys) on my PO?
4. If I have a CCW-R quote with SMS dollar-based SKUs on it, can I still order it after the go live date?
5. Will I be able to co-term new services in CCW?
6. Can I continue to co-term any duration-based SKUs on my CCW-R quote?
7. What can I expect when I start ordering all enterprise SKUs?
By registering to Ingram Micro’s flyHigher Partner Program, you opt in and agree to receive email communications from Ingram Micro flyHigher. Please note that the flyHigher database with your email address and other contact details is located in the EU and separate from Ingram Micro’s databases, but subject to Ingram Micro’s general privacy statement. If you wish to manage your preferences with Ingram Micro please do so at www.ingrammicro.com. If you wish to opt out from receiving emails from flyHigher or be removed from the flyHigher database, please email us here.