TOP-ANGEBOTE UND RABATTE
Verwirklichen Sie diese GELEGENHEIT durch den Verkauf von Cisco ONE und der neuen Catalyst 9K Serie
CISCO Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA)
Helfen Sie den Netzwerken Ihrer Kunden, ihr volles digitales Potenzial zu erreichen.
Sind Ihre Kunden bereit?
FÜHREN SIE EINE KUNDENBEURTEILUNG DURCH
Es ist an der Zeit, Kunden auf die Cisco Catalyst 9K Switch-Familie aufzurüsten
Die Switch-Familie der nächsten Generation erweitert das Potenzial von Intent-based Networking bei Hardware- und Softwareinnovationen. Damit werden Advanced Persistent Threats im gesamten Datenverkehr und in allen Segmenten entdeckt, von Benutzern bis hin zu Anwendungen in der Cloud.
Sicherheit. Leistung. Funktionalität.
Ingram Micro hilft Ihnen beim Verkauf
Intelligente Einblicke in die Unternehmen Ihrer Kunden
Der Cisco Icebreaker Bericht gibt Ihnen einen umfassenden Überblick über die Verträge Ihrer Kunden, so dass Sie anstehende Hardware- und Software-Erneuerungen und Aktualisierungen identifizieren können.
DECKEN SIE ALLE LÜCKEN AB!
Ab sofort sind DREI SOFTWARE-ABONNEMENTSTUFEN verfügbar, die Sie Ihren Kunden anbieten können. Dies ist ein überzeugender Grund, auf die Catalyst 9K Switch-Familie umzusteigen.
NUR EINER DER VORTEILE EINES SMART ACCOUNTS!
Es geht um Zeitersparnis und Effizienz. Deshalb haben wir alle relevanten Ressourcen an einem Ort gebündelt, damit Sie Cisco Catalyst 9K Switches und verwandte Lösungen kennenlernen, verstehen, positionieren und verkaufen können.
AKTUELLE SKUS FÜR CATALYST 9K SWITCHESHERUNTERLADEN
WARUM EIN UPGRADE
AUF DIE CATALYST 9K SERIE
WIE VERKAUFE ICH
DIE CATALYST 9K SERIE
ERFAHREN SIE MEHR ÜBER DIE CATALYST 9K SERIE UND CISCO DNAVIDEO ANSEHEN
CISCO SMART ACCOUNTS AUF EINEN BLICKHERUNTERLADEN
CATALYST 9200 MIGRATIONSANLEITUNGHERUNTERLADEN
CISCO DNA FOR ACCESS WIRELESS UND SWITCHING ABONNEMENTHERUNTERLADEN
CISCO CATALYST 9000 SWITCHING PLATFORM-ÜBERSICHTHERUNTERLADEN
Switches der Catalyst 9K Serie von Cisco
Launching the new Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series Switches
Cisco bringt die neuen
Catalyst Switches der Serie 9200 auf den Markt
Download the Customer asset kit Digital Network Assessment (DNA)DOWNLOAD
Erleben Sie dCLOUD
Ermöglichen Sie es Kunden, die Lösungen von Cisco über dCLOUD zu erleben
Präsentieren Sie Ihren Kunden stetige Innovation und nutzen Sie selbst eine Quelle wiederkehrender Umsätze für sich.
Every sale creates an opportunity for more Security Services revenue.
Cisco Digital Sales Consultants
Nutzen Sie unsere kostenlose Netzwerkbeurteilungs-Plattform und geben Sie Ihren Kunden fundierte Empfehlungen.
Cisco Capital FINANCING
Sie wünschen sich rentablere Abschlüsse? Für jeden mit easylease finanzierten Cisco-Geschäftsabschluss erhalten Sie 1 % Rabatt! easyAuch verfügbar ...
Customer Network Security
Promote PoV to receive a FREE security risk assessment.
CISCO BREACHreadiness and response
We’re PREPARED. Are your customers?
VSOC Virtual Security Operations Center
The constantly changing security landscape creates an opportunity for more services revenue for Partners.
Ingram Micro bringing you Cisco Umbrella
THE CLOUD SECURITY PLATFORM THAT PROVIDES FIRST LINE DEFENCE AGAINST INTERNET THREAT
- IDENTITY SECURITY
- DATA SECURITY
- APP SECURITY
Protect against Ransomware Attack!
Industry-leading threat intelligence organisation dedicated to providing protection before, during, and after cybersecurity attacks
Verstehen, wie dieser neue Ansatz zur Vernetzung Ihren Kunden und Ihnen helfen kann!
SPRECHEN SIE MIT IHREM INGRAM KUNDENBETREUER
Vereinfacht und sichert Netzwerke
Verbesserte Kunden- und Endbenutzerfahrung
Niedrigere laufende Kosten für IT
Flexibilität und Skalierbarkeit
Schutz von Investitionen
HILFT BEIM VERKAUF VON SOFTWARE & DIENSTLEISTUNGEN
SORGT FÜR WIEDERKEHRENDE UMSÄTZE
ZUGANG ZU EINER NEUEN KUNDENBASIS
Take advantage of our free Cisco Assessment for your customers
This Digital Sales Consultant assessment platform provides a GDPR capability analysis, and makes recommendations on how Cisco solutions can help.
Contact us now to gain access to this free tool.
We’ve created a series of talks to help you understand Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series and Cisco DNA Software Subscription
Contact Form - Catalyst 9k
Catalyst Request a dCloud demo
Customer Assessment Tool
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to promotions and marketing campaigns offered by Ingram Micro: Introduction
- The promotion (“Promotion”) is operated by Ingram Micro Pan Europe GmbH (“Ingram Micro”), Heisenbergbogen 3, D85609 Dornach bei München, GERMANY
- The Promotion runs for a specific time period (the “Promotion Period”) as determined by Ingram Micro and described in more detail in the Promotion Details section. Ingram Micro reserves the right to prolong the Promotion upon notice on the Promotion websites.
- The Promotion applies to Participants that qualify within the Promotion Period. Details of the Promotion are set out in the Promotion Details section.
- The Promotion is open to Ingram Micro resellers located with registered business address in any of the countries of the European Economic Area, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Albania, Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia and Turkey (“Participants”). Employees of Participants ("Participating Individuals") may participate in this Promotion only if authorized to do so by their employing Participants. Participating Individuals must be 18 or over at the time the Promotion begins and still be employed by the Participant when the Promotion Period ends. The Participating Individual confirms by acceptance of these Terms and Conditions that s/he has obtained the approval from senior management to receive any prize awarded through the Promotion.
- The Participant agrees to abide by these Terms and Conditions and will accept that the decisions taken by Ingram Micro shall be final and binding.
- Employees of Ingram Micro or its agencies are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- Cash alternatives will not be given in lieu of prizes and no prize substitution shall be granted except at the discretion of Ingram Micro. If a prize cannot be consumed or received by the Participant for any reason or situation on the part of the Participant, the Participant will return the prize to Ingram Micro against no compensation. If a prize cannot be granted due to circumstances beyond the control of Ingram Micro, a substitute prize of equal retail value will be given.
- Winners will be elected under Ingram Micro’s award and selection procedure, which is set up to ensure a fair, independent and non-discriminatory selection of the winners. Winners will be notified by telephone, email or in writing within 14 days as of the award of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, Ingram Micro reserves the right to determine an alternate winner by drawing another name from qualifying Participants.
- The accounting treatment of the prize shall be the Participant’s and respective winner’s responsibility.
Taxes and Liabilities:
- Any prize granted in the course of the Promotion may be subject to general restrictions imposed on the provision of such prize by law or any government decision, or to specific identified individuals. In the event Ingram Micro cannot grant the prize for such a reason then it shall use reasonable endeavours to find a substitute prize of equal value.
- Any tax or social security contributions or incidental expenses arising from the prize shall be the sole responsibility of the relevant winner.
- If Ingram Micro is required by law to withhold or deduct taxes such taxes will be debited the Participant’s account with Ingram Micro. For this purpose the Participant grants Ingram Micro an irrevocable authorisation to debit the value of any taxes resulting from any prizes awarded under the Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, Participants and Participating Individuals agree to release and hold Ingram Micro harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion, or resulting from acceptance, possession, participation, or use of any prize, including and without limitation, personal injuries and death (unless caused by Ingram Micro’s negligence), as well as property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- By entering the Promotion, Participants and Participating Individuals agree that any problems with the usability or functionality of the prize are subject to the prize manufacturer's guarantee which is either detailed in the product documentation of the prize or which can be ordered from the manufacturer directly. The winner is responsible for following all instructions and to comply with all requirements to register the prize and raise any claims directly with the manufacturer.
- Without limiting any other remedies, Ingram Micro may suspend or terminate the participation in the Promotion if Ingram Micro has reasons to believe that the Participant has engaged or are about to engage in, or have been in any way involved in or linked to, fraudulent activity in connection with the Promotion.Ingram Micro may issue a warning, suspend or terminate the participation or refuse to grant the prize if (i) the Participant or the Participating Individual is in breach of these Terms and Conditions or any terms incorporated by reference; (ii) despite Ingram Micro’s reasonable endeavours, it is unable to verify or authenticate the Participant or the Participating Individual through the information provided upon registration or upon awarding of the prize; or (iii) Ingram Micro believes that the Participant’s or the Participating Individual’s acts or omissions may cause Ingram Micro financial loss or legal liability.
- Participants and Participating Individuals agree that, in the event of winning a prize, Ingram Micro may use their name and/or image in publicity and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
- Ingram Micro owns all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Promotion, and the Promotion or parts hereof may not be used without Ingram Micro's prior written consent. Any intellectual property rights in the prize remain with the manufacturer or publisher.
- The Participant acknowledges that participation in the Promotion is voluntary and that neither the Promotion nor the prize shall not be construed as any attempt by Ingram Micro to bribe the Participant or Participant Individuals to obtain or retain any business, and that neither the Participant nor Participant Individuals are under any obligation whatsoever to confer any business advantage to Ingram Micro or that the Participant or winner’s independence will be affected.
- The Promotion is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales without its conflicts of law. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Where entry is granted on the basis of hitting sales targets, any returns of target products/solutions during or after the campaign period may impact on the final calculated performance. Where a prize has been awarded, if returns mean that the Participant would not have qualified for entry, the participant agrees to return the prize or the cash value alternative.
- Ingram Micro reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without advanced warning or notice, to suspend, withdraw or cancel the Promotion for any reason and at any time and to exclude a Participant and/or Participant Individual who do not abide to these Terms and Conditions from this Promotion at any time. Promotion Details – Meraki Go flyHigher Treasure Hunt July/ August 2020 Register or Login to ingramflyhigher.com to take part in our Meraki Go Treasure Hunt for a chance to win a Meraki Go Access Point or some special Amazon vouchers.g the Promotion, Participants and Participating Individuals agree that any problems with the usability or functionality of the prize are subject to the prize manufacturer's guarantee which is either detailed in the product documentation of the prize or which can be ordered from the manufacturer directly. The winner is responsible for following all instructions and to comply with all requirements to register the prize and raise any claims directly with the manufacturer.
Promotion Details – Meraki Go flyHigher Treasure Hunt July/ August 2020
Register or Login to ingramflyhigher.com to take part in our Meraki Go Treasure Hunt for a chance to win a Meraki Go Access Point or some special Amazon vouchers.
- If you are not already a member register to the Ingram flyHigher Partner program @ ingramflyhigher.com
- Read and agree to our Incentive Terms and Conditions above.
- Incentive to run from July xx 2020 to Aug xx 2020.
- Visit flyhigher between July xx 2020 and August xx 2020 for your chance to catch unique Meraki Go icons. There will be different colour Meraki Go icons randomly appearing within our partner portal between these dates and you need to find and click the correct colours to win a prize.
- If you find a Gold Meraki Go Icon you could win a Cisco Meraki Go Access Point.
- If you find a bronze or silver Meraki Go icon and click on it you will then have the chance to collect a further Green or White Meraki Go icon which will enable you to win a $20 or $45 Amazon voucher.
- If you are a lucky winner you will be contact via email by our Promotions agency Ice and a Slice Studios Ltd to arrange receipt of your prize.
- The prizes available as part of this promotion are: 1 Meraki Go Access Point, 3 $45 Amazon Vouchers and 2 $20 Amazon Vouchers.