Great product discounts available
Realise this opportunity by selling cisco one and the new catalyst 9K series
CISCO's Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA)
Help your customers' networks reach their full potential.
Are your customers ready?
Carry out a customer assessment
It’s time to migrate customers to Cisco Catalyst 9K Switch family
The next generation switching family extends the power of intent-based networking across hardware and software innovation, detecting advanced persistent threats across all traffic and segments, from users to applications in the cloud.
Security. Performance. Functionality.
Ingram Micro helping you sell
Intelligent insight into your customers business!
Cisco Icebreaker report gives you a 360o view of your customers Contracts allowing you to identify hardware and software renew and refresh opportunities.
COVER THE UNCOVERED!
DNA Licensing Model
There are now THREE SOFTWARE SUBSCRIPTION TIERS available you can offer to customers, creating a compelling reason to switch to Catalyst 9K Switch family.
ONLY ONE OF THE BENEFITS OF SMART ACCOUNTS!
We’re all about saving time and efficiency so we’ve bundled all the related resource assets in one place... to help you learn, understand, position and sell Cisco Catalyst and related solutions.
LATEST SKUS AVAILABLE ON CATALYST 9K SWITCHESDownload
WHY UPGRADE TO
CATALYST 9K SERIES
HOW TO PITCH
CATALYST 9K SERIES
LEARN ABOUT CATALYST 9K SERIES AND CISCO DNAWatch the Video
CISCO SMART ACCOUNTS AT A GLANCEDownload
CATALYST 9200 MIGRATION GUIDEDownload
Cisco DNA for Access Wireless and Switching SubscriptionDownload
Cisco Catalyst 9000 Switching Platform OverviewDownload
Cisco Catalyst 9K Series Switches
Launching the new Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series Switches
Download the Customer asset kit Digital Network Assessment (DNA)DOWNLOAD
Come Experience dCLOUD
Allow customers to fully experience Cisco solutions through dCLOUD
Introduce customers to constant innovation while giving you recurrent revenue.
Every sale creates an opportunity for more Security Services revenue.
Cisco Digital Sales Consultants
Take advantage of our FREE Network Assessment platform and make informed recommendations to your customers
Cisco Capital FINANCING
Want more profitable deals? Get a 1% rebate on every Cisco deal financed with easylease! Also available...
- FINANCING PRODUCTS
- LIFECYCLE FINANCING
Customer Network Security
Promote PoV to receive a FREE security risk assessment.
CISCO BREACHreadiness and response
We’re PREPARED. Are your customers?
VSOC Virtual Security Operations Center
The constantly changing security landscape creates an opportunity for more services revenue for Partners.
Ingram Micro bringing you Cisco Umbrella
THE CLOUD SECURITY PLATFORM THAT PROVIDES FIRST LINE DEFENCE AGAINST INTERNET THREAT
- IDENTITY SECURITY
- DATA SECURITY
- APP SECURITY
Protect against Ransomware Attack!
Industry-leading threat intelligence organisation dedicated to providing protection before, during, and after cybersecurity attacks
Understand how this new approach to networking can help your customers and you!
SPEAK TO YOUR INGRAM ACCOUNT MANAGER
Simplifies & secures networks
Improved customer & end user experience
Resource network complexity
Lower IT running costs
Reduces security risks
Agility and scalability
Help protect investment
HELPING SELL SOFTWARE & SERVICES
GIVES RECURRING REVENUE
ACCESS TO A NEW CUSTOMER BASE
Take advantage of our free Cisco Assessment for your customers
This Digital Sales Consultant assessment platform provides a GDPR capability analysis, and makes recommendations on how Cisco solutions can help.
Contact us now to gain access to this free tool.
We’ve created a series of talks to help you understand Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series and Cisco DNA Software Subscription
Contact Form - Catalyst 9k
Contact Form - Catalyst 9k
Catalyst Request a dCloud demo
Customer Assessment Tool
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to promotions and marketing campaigns offered by Ingram Micro: Introduction
- The promotion (“Promotion”) is operated by Ingram Micro Pan Europe GmbH (“Ingram Micro”), Heisenbergbogen 3, D85609 Dornach bei München, GERMANY
- The Promotion runs for a specific time period (the “Promotion Period”) as determined by Ingram Micro and described in more detail in the Promotion Details section. Ingram Micro reserves the right to prolong the Promotion upon notice on the Promotion websites.
- The Promotion applies to Participants that qualify within the Promotion Period. Details of the Promotion are set out in the Promotion Details section.
- The Promotion is open to Ingram Micro resellers located with registered business address in any of the countries of the European Economic Area, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Albania, Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia and Turkey (“Participants”). Employees of Participants ("Participating Individuals") may participate in this Promotion only if authorized to do so by their employing Participants. Participating Individuals must be 18 or over at the time the Promotion begins and still be employed by the Participant when the Promotion Period ends. The Participating Individual confirms by acceptance of these Terms and Conditions that s/he has obtained the approval from senior management to receive any prize awarded through the Promotion.
- The Participant agrees to abide by these Terms and Conditions and will accept that the decisions taken by Ingram Micro shall be final and binding.
- Employees of Ingram Micro or its agencies are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- Cash alternatives will not be given in lieu of prizes and no prize substitution shall be granted except at the discretion of Ingram Micro. If a prize cannot be consumed or received by the Participant for any reason or situation on the part of the Participant, the Participant will return the prize to Ingram Micro against no compensation. If a prize cannot be granted due to circumstances beyond the control of Ingram Micro, a substitute prize of equal retail value will be given.
- Winners will be elected under Ingram Micro’s award and selection procedure, which is set up to ensure a fair, independent and non-discriminatory selection of the winners. Winners will be notified by telephone, email or in writing within 14 days as of the award of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, Ingram Micro reserves the right to determine an alternate winner by drawing another name from qualifying Participants.
- The accounting treatment of the prize shall be the Participant’s and respective winner’s responsibility.
Taxes and Liabilities:
- Any prize granted in the course of the Promotion may be subject to general restrictions imposed on the provision of such prize by law or any government decision, or to specific identified individuals. In the event Ingram Micro cannot grant the prize for such a reason then it shall use reasonable endeavours to find a substitute prize of equal value.
- Any tax or social security contributions or incidental expenses arising from the prize shall be the sole responsibility of the relevant winner.
- If Ingram Micro is required by law to withhold or deduct taxes such taxes will be debited the Participant’s account with Ingram Micro. For this purpose the Participant grants Ingram Micro an irrevocable authorisation to debit the value of any taxes resulting from any prizes awarded under the Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, Participants and Participating Individuals agree to release and hold Ingram Micro harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion, or resulting from acceptance, possession, participation, or use of any prize, including and without limitation, personal injuries and death (unless caused by Ingram Micro’s negligence), as well as property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- By entering the Promotion, Participants and Participating Individuals agree that any problems with the usability or functionality of the prize are subject to the prize manufacturer's guarantee which is either detailed in the product documentation of the prize or which can be ordered from the manufacturer directly. The winner is responsible for following all instructions and to comply with all requirements to register the prize and raise any claims directly with the manufacturer.
- Without limiting any other remedies, Ingram Micro may suspend or terminate the participation in the Promotion if Ingram Micro has reasons to believe that the Participant has engaged or are about to engage in, or have been in any way involved in or linked to, fraudulent activity in connection with the Promotion.Ingram Micro may issue a warning, suspend or terminate the participation or refuse to grant the prize if (i) the Participant or the Participating Individual is in breach of these Terms and Conditions or any terms incorporated by reference; (ii) despite Ingram Micro’s reasonable endeavours, it is unable to verify or authenticate the Participant or the Participating Individual through the information provided upon registration or upon awarding of the prize; or (iii) Ingram Micro believes that the Participant’s or the Participating Individual’s acts or omissions may cause Ingram Micro financial loss or legal liability.
- Participants and Participating Individuals agree that, in the event of winning a prize, Ingram Micro may use their name and/or image in publicity and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
- Ingram Micro owns all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Promotion, and the Promotion or parts hereof may not be used without Ingram Micro's prior written consent. Any intellectual property rights in the prize remain with the manufacturer or publisher.
- The Participant acknowledges that participation in the Promotion is voluntary and that neither the Promotion nor the prize shall not be construed as any attempt by Ingram Micro to bribe the Participant or Participant Individuals to obtain or retain any business, and that neither the Participant nor Participant Individuals are under any obligation whatsoever to confer any business advantage to Ingram Micro or that the Participant or winner’s independence will be affected.
- The Promotion is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales without its conflicts of law. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Where entry is granted on the basis of hitting sales targets, any returns of target products/solutions during or after the campaign period may impact on the final calculated performance. Where a prize has been awarded, if returns mean that the Participant would not have qualified for entry, the participant agrees to return the prize or the cash value alternative.
- Ingram Micro reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without advanced warning or notice, to suspend, withdraw or cancel the Promotion for any reason and at any time and to exclude a Participant and/or Participant Individual who do not abide to these Terms and Conditions from this Promotion at any time. Promotion Details – Meraki Go flyHigher Treasure Hunt July/ August 2020 Register or Login to ingramflyhigher.com to take part in our Meraki Go Treasure Hunt for a chance to win a Meraki Go Access Point or some special Amazon vouchers.g the Promotion, Participants and Participating Individuals agree that any problems with the usability or functionality of the prize are subject to the prize manufacturer's guarantee which is either detailed in the product documentation of the prize or which can be ordered from the manufacturer directly. The winner is responsible for following all instructions and to comply with all requirements to register the prize and raise any claims directly with the manufacturer.
Promotion Details – Meraki Go flyHigher Treasure Hunt July/ August 2020
Register or Login to ingramflyhigher.com to take part in our Meraki Go Treasure Hunt for a chance to win a Meraki Go Access Point or some special Amazon vouchers.
- If you are not already a member register to the Ingram flyHigher Partner program @ ingramflyhigher.com
- Read and agree to our Incentive Terms and Conditions above.
- Incentive to run from July xx 2020 to Aug xx 2020.
- Visit flyhigher between July xx 2020 and August xx 2020 for your chance to catch unique Meraki Go icons. There will be different colour Meraki Go icons randomly appearing within our partner portal between these dates and you need to find and click the correct colours to win a prize.
- If you find a Gold Meraki Go Icon you could win a Cisco Meraki Go Access Point.
- If you find a bronze or silver Meraki Go icon and click on it you will then have the chance to collect a further Green or White Meraki Go icon which will enable you to win a $20 or $45 Amazon voucher.
- If you are a lucky winner you will be contact via email by our Promotions agency Ice and a Slice Studios Ltd to arrange receipt of your prize.
- The prizes available as part of this promotion are: 1 Meraki Go Access Point, 3 $45 Amazon Vouchers and 2 $20 Amazon Vouchers.