FY20 Fast Track Promotions
Fly even higher with Cisco's Q1 Fast Track Promotions.
Designed to empower and reward Partners pursuing midmarket collaboration opportunities. The Cisco Express Collaboration specialisation tests knowledge in selling, designing, installing and supporting many of the Cisco Business Edition 6000 portfolio of products, to include Express-level Authorised Technology Provider (ATP)-level TelePresence products.
The Cisco Express Collaboration specialisation helps your company:
• Develop sales, technical, and service capabilities for integrated networking solutions
• Increase technical competency within your company
• Achieve recognition as a specialised Partner in the Cisco Partner locator
This specialisation also entitles you to a range of additional benefits. You can:
• Participate in Cisco channel incentive programs
• Receive invitations to Cisco-sponsored Partner events
• Access the Partner Education Connection
• Use My Cisco to personalise web content and get information quickly
• Visit the Design Zone for tested designs and configurations
• Access the Proposal Library for proposal, cover letter, RFx, Q&A and Executive Summary templates to accelerate sales.
There are three required roles for the Express Collaboration specialisation: Account Manager (AM), Systems Engineer (SE), and Field Engineer (FE).
One individual may fulfil both the AM and SE, or SE and FE role. No one individual may fulfil the AM and FE role.
Looking to become an Express Collaboration specialised Partner?
Please contact our Cisco Collaboration Team