Cisco Secure Firewall
One size FIREWALL does not fit all
As IT infrastructures are becoming more diverse security solutions require a more dynamic approach. Customers are often using outdated or inefficient firewalls which leaves them open to attacks.
Take advantage of this migration opportunity to help customers create the foundation of an open and integrated security platform with Cisco.
of companies experienced disruption of business process due to network security incidents1
1 ESG Report June 2019
Lay the foundations for robust security with Cisco Secure Firewalls
World-class security controls lauded by Forrester
Integrated security portfolio
Affordable encrypted traffic performance
ASA MIGRATION OPPORTUNITIES
Capture the opportunity to help customers modernise their security by migrating their firewall today with Ingram Micro and Cisco.
Customers need modern firewall solutions that can help them detect threats earlier and stop them faster. As powerful encryption features are expensive for mid-size customers, Cisco’s range of firewalls can help these customers quickly discover and fix threats for less.
Discover the Cisco firewall migration options for your existing customers below.SEE FAST
Customer has a Cisco ASA stateful firewall. However stateful defenses that worked yesterday will not hold up to tomorrow.
Migrate them to new Cisco Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) running Firepower Threat Defense (FTD)
- Stop advanced threats
- Performance and reliability
- Integrated architecture
Your customer needs a new firewall, the demand on their firewall appliances has become overburdened as their business has grown. They are not willing however, to move away from their ASA code base to FTD.
Upgrade to new Cisco firewalls while still running the ASA code base.
- Added throughout and performance that your customers need but still running the ASA code base
- Option to upgrade to the FTD platform in the future to utilise FTD advanced threat capabilities
Customer doesn’t want their firewall to “do it all”, preferring to split the firewall and an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) for better control and efficacy.
Position our market-leading NGIPS behind their existing ASA or competitor firewall.
- Bring advanced visibility, intrusion detection and efficacy to compliment your customer’s existing firewall deployment.
Enhance firewall experience incident response and efficiency with Cisco SecureX
Gain access to Cisco SecureX through purchase - Cisco SecureX consolidates all of your customers solutions into one account to help streamline and understand what they have.
Talos threat intelligence underpins the entire Cisco Secure offering, if your customers own a Cisco Secure product they are harnessing the power of Talos.DISCOVER
Partner FireStarter Program
The Partner FireStarter Program portal is currently being piloted to provide support:
- Ensure successful firewall migrations with free services delivered through Cisco FireStarter Partner Program -Deal/ Discover Approvals, Licensing SKU PID assistance
- Available select partner only - for more information on eligibility please contact your Cisco Cybersecurity Partner Specialist
- Technical resources enabled on latest releases, competitive information and migration best practices